The live conference was held Wednesday, May 20. A link to the recording will be posted on the TTEG Web site: www.tteg.org - and we'll send a notice to all registrants when the recording is available for viewing. Following are threads for all of the questions posed during the conference; presenter Greg Bourgond only had a limited amount of time to answer a few questions during the live session. I'm also attaching the list as a Word document. Please feel free to contribute your responses!

Views: 81

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Tenth posted question: Can or will you supply a bibliography of helpful resources for this area of distributed learning?
Eleventh posted question: Does the ATS recognize any value/ability for a student's local context to contribute to spiritual formation? Or does this responsibility reside solely with the school?
If not, it certainly should. Contextualization is one of the most important aspects for education in the 21st century.
Twelfth posted question: So, are you saying that synchronous learning would be a higher value than asynchronous learning?
Thanks John,

I am still at a loss as to how all this is working... Am I to use the hotlink above to "Sign-Up" for the Formation Context?" I thought I missed that because it was earlier today and I had registered.

AND I very much appreciate this message.

Joy and Peace,

Dick

RSS

© 2019   Created by John Kahler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service